Sunday, September 23, 2007

What to do? back to the Mystery Stole?

I just finished a small Entrelac bag to be used as a sample for the class I'll be teaching in October. (photos to be posted later). So now I'm trying to decide what to knit next. Lately all the knitting has been for patterns I'm designing. I think I may take a break and get back to the Mystery Stole. After all, Melanie has already sent the link to users of the group for their special deal (and yes, I did buy the official copy, I think its gorgeous). If you may remember, I left the Mystery Stole while other members were on Clue 4 or there abouts, and I had finished knitting half of Clue 1. I had also really acquainted myself with life lines and the absolute need I have for them. I did get a lot of picking up stitches without a lifeline and practice is good, right?
Anyway... Mystery Stole might be a good airplane project for me and nice and small to carry around with me during the up-coming conference.

No comments :