Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sock Summit is HERE!

Ack! Its really time. I am still finishing writing up my sock patterns, and making sure I have enough other patterns printed. Luckily, we didn't have as much winding to do this time... tomorrow we actually move into the booth.

Today I went on over and registered, when it could be at a more leisurely pace. I did this around 3 and the place was nicely busy but not too croweded. Perfect.

Got a note from STC craft (we are carrying two of their books at our booth #307, "Knitted Socks East and West" and "Knitalong" both great books). They have a list of where they will be during Sock Summit here.

This is going to be so much fun! I even snagged a couple of sock displays (feet) from Portland Store Fixtures to round out our garment displays.

No comments :