Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ravelry ruminations

OK. I'm officially in. I've been in since Monday and work has been way too busy to allow me to fully explore Ravelry. I haven't even posted to the PDX knit bloggers that I made it in!

I did add to the patterns. Two of my designs. I will add more as I get the chance. And I may start chipping away at my stash... it could be interesting to see the list, but it may just take too much time.

I'm thinking first my patterns posted, then my projects.

The only thing I'm not liking so far is that the photos need to be square. So many of my photos are cropped and landscape. (wider than they are tall). Which basically means editing all the photos to be square before they can be posted.

For an example, take a look at the Aran Golf Cap on Ravelry (if you are a member) and you will see what I'm dealing with.

It is fun to take a look at what people are doing/talking about. And I know I will find more people out there to add to the friends list, and more blogs to read, etc.

Pretty amazing really.

No comments :