Sunday, November 25, 2007

Smalll group of PDX Knit Bloggers meetup


Well, I finally finshed knitting up the "Just Bamboo" Collared Blouse again (veryifying the instructions) so I finally had time to make it to another meetup.

It was a very nice couple of hours. Relaxed, good company and wonderful yarns to admire.

Kate brought her mother-in-law Donna, both shown in the first photo. Then they took a photo of Kathy and myself.

Then Donna took a photo of the three bloggers!

Someone else was having a birthday party there, so there were a lot of people hanging out and enjoying themselves on this long holiday weekend.

Donna is working on a black neck ring--very soft and I think she is almost done. Kate is working on a cap with a nice heathered alpaca and Kathy is working on a ribbed sweater (thats a sleeve she is holding up) which is also nice and soft, I am working on swatches for the CYCA Teaching program-- yes, I know, a glutton for swatching.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments :

Kathy said...

That was really fun! So glad you could make it out to Abundant Yarn and hang out for a while. I really enjoyed talking and swooning over your beautiful knits :-)

Bobbie Wallace said...

You keep wearing that sweater that makes me jealous of your fair isle skills! Looks like you all had a great time today.

Anonymous said...

And you look gorgeous in that sweater. Man, I do love the patterns you chose! Glad you could make it out to a meet-up, sounds like it was great fun!

FiberDawn said...

Thanks you guys! I guess I need to make more sweaters for myself. Then I have some to choose from when I go "out" with other knitters!