Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Stormy Sky II

Well-- thought I'd try to motivate myself by posting my WIP. This is Stormy Sky II, the wool version of "Stormy Sky" which was done in 100% Bamboo. This one is done in Jamieson's Spindrift. The color work in the X O section is slightly altered due to the heathered colors I chose. The combination of dark grey and light blue didn't have enough contrast for my taste, so I switched them around somewhat.

Will be writing up the pattern and it will be available on the website as soon as I'm done knitting this up. Not too much farther on the body, then the sleeves, then steeking for the cardigan and knitting the front bands. Not sure how long that will take me.

Any wagers ?

(You can just see a corner of my Stormy Sky bag on the left. I'm using it as my project bag)
Posted by Picasa

No comments :