Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Knit and Crochet Show

Here are a couple of photos of our booth./ During the Fall Knit and Crochet show, our business, Fiber Rhythm Craft & Design offered patterns, notions and "Double Bambu" yarn.

We had sample garments on display so people could get an idea of what the patterns produce.

With the conference/market being held in Portland, we were fortunate in being able to bring some of our own furniture to help showcase the items.

My sister, Dianne, brought her new small loom and had it warped and was weaving by the end of the show.

We ended up making a few minor changes in where everything was located. But mainly it was putting out the yarn where it could be more easily viewed. It was a lot of fun and I want to thank everyone that stopped by!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments :

Willow said...

Hi Dawn, This is Linda who sat at the same table with you at the dinner--the one who got a master knitter pin!

I didn't realize you have a blog! Yeah! I'll be back to read more.

Linda/Willow
www.willowscottage.blogspot.com

Willow said...

PS-I've linked to your website on my blog about TKCS.

Flower said...

And...here comes Flower who sat next to you at the dinner!!
Great pictures of your booth! It was very appealing and well done!
I'm thinking about a loom...a small one..beginner level. Any suggestions?

FiberDawn said...

Hi, Flower! I'll have to ask my sister, Dianne. She's the weaver.

Willow said...

Dawn,
The package arrived! Thanks!
Willow